Photograph of the open air school of the Cambridge Haskell Child\s School. (The Cambridge Haskell School then named the Cambridge Lower School was purchased by Lesley in 1949 and renamed the Lesley-Ellis School). The photograph features several children sitting at desks and two teachers all wearing hats and coats.'
Black and White Photograph; Matte; 17.2 x 12.2 cm; writing on back in pencil; blue colored pencil; and black ink
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user. Copyright Owner: Lesley University; Copyright Contact: The Lesley University Archives