Photograph of the Brattle Hall (now the Brattle Theatre) on Brattle Street in Harvard Square. In 1916, 30 Lesley School students graduated from Brattle Hall. During the first campus expansion in 1928-1929, the work was not completed in time for the fall 1929 term, so that classes were held in Brattle Hall until after Christmas.
Black and White photograph; Glossy; 17.5 x 12.6 cm with black border; from the Cambridge Historical Commission, City Engineering Department, No. 6-970; Detail; Digital image: color; 300 dpi; tiff file; Epson Perfection V750 Pro; apacy; 12/15/08
Courtesy of the Cambridge Historical Commission, 831 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user. Copyright Owner: Lesley University; Copyright Contact: The Lesley University Archives