This collection comprises publications produced by the Art Institute of Boston (formerly the School of Practical Art.) Publications include:
- Course catalogs from the School of Practical Art (SPA), 1918-1967
- Course catalogs from the Art Institute of Boston (AIB), 1968-2013
- Marketing materials (brochures, viewbooks) promoting SPA and AIB student admissions and academic programs
- Articles about AIB from newspapers and magazines
- Promotional materials (posters, catalogs, postcards) advertising student, faculty, alumni, and visiting artists, as well as special events and exhibits at AIB.
- Student newspapers, newsletters, literary journals, and zines
- Student yearbooks
- Other miscellaneous print media created and distributed by the School of Practical Art, Art Institute of Boston, and the Lesley University College of Art and Design.
Wasnock, Marie, "05.02 Art Institute of Boston, Publications, 1918-2013" (2017). Finding Aids. 7.